Tuesday, December 11, 2012
● There is enormous potential to develop coastal tourism as the state has long coastline. These opportunities will be exploited fully. There are also plenty of opportunities to develop tourism in the eastern belt of the state. This will also be developed.
● The large dams in the state will be developed as the tourist spots and facilities will be provided accordingly.
● A ferry service will be started to connect Maharashtra through sea route.
● Special training will be provided to the educated unemployed to develop tourism activities and loan – subsidies will be given to them to arrange package tours.
● Pilgrimage places will be given due importance in maintenance of cleanliness, lodging and boarding. Devotees shall be provided best of the facilities by adequately developing the infrastructure. An amount of
Rs.200 crore would be allocated for this purpose rather than spending it on celebrity endorsement.
● Tourist places like Dang District, Kutch and other ancient / heritage sites of Gujarat would be properly developed. Similarly, Gujarat's famous cultural activities like Rass and Garbas, Tribal Dances and Dairas shall be encouraged.
● Handloom, Handicraft and such artisan
activities shall be boosted.
BJP government is fooling people in the name of 'Vibrant Summits'. Government showcases MOUs worth billions but in reality nothing materialises. In the recent years, states which were previously far behind Gujarat have attracted more investment than Gujarat. There is nothing for Gujarat to feel happy about. It is a myth that the vibrant summits have brought more investment in Gujarat. In such Vibrant 'stunts' there are MOUs of billions but only 13 % of them have materialised. This is a cold fact.
The small and medium industries are in precarious condition under BJP rule. Thousands of industries have shut down. Thousands have become unemployed. BJP Government has not taken any step for reopening of these industries. Comprehensive evaluation shows that BJP Government has failed in Industrial development.
● The existing regime has not implemented any clear, integrated and balanced industrial policy. There are hollow claims of investment of billions of rupees coming to Gujarat.
● A clear policy will be developed for proper, integrated and balanced industrial
development, where there will be balance, cooperation and the complement of each other between large, small, medium and home industries and also employment will be generated maintaining the regional balance.
● Khadi Gramodyog will be developed to promote Khadi.
● Manavadar will be granted special status as a cotton export centre and Talala as Kesar Mango export centre.
● Industries should be managed as per their potential and transportation needs, after studying their impact on environment.
● Interests of the farmers will be protected in cases where industrialists purchase land for SEZ.
● Industrial Rehabilitation Board will be established to create employment and to use the assets of sick industries for the productive purposes.
● There will be strict implementation of the rule to give 85% employment to local residents.
● The Handloom Corporation for the weavers and the Leather Industry Corporation- Board for the tanners will be revived. Vocational training and employment will be given. The Scavenger board and Most Backward Board will be given more power by allocating more funds to them.
● The situation of different statutory corporations in the state will be reviewed to make them stronger and more efficient.
● The traditional and handicraft industries will be promoted.
●A Bio Diesel Bank will be created to utilise waste land for the production of bio diesel.
● The diamond industry is developing rapidly in the state, so more diamond parks will be developed. Diamond Development Board will be constituted to develop diamond industry.
● Ship breaking industry has collapsed during BJP Government rule. It will be revived and placed on strong foundations.
● To achieve Industrial and Agricultural development and to provide employment, Congress will focus on infrastructural development and strive to take infrastructural development index much higher as compared
to other states.
● Special Economic Zone will be made operational to create 100% export oriented units, New Nodal Agency will be set up to provide marketing help including regulation of supply to Government Departments and public sector, small and micro entrepreneurs and small scale industries. Related development schemes will be revived.
● Natural oil available to the state will be used for establishing new power generation plants.
● Industries will be encouraged to increase their production. The production capacity which is presently restrained by the GPCB will be allowed to be increased on the basis of the eligibility of a unit.
● Industries will be granted permissions by GPCB to change their products as per the demands in international markets without delay.
● Congress had set up Industrial Estates at various places in the State during its regime. With passing years, problems have come up in these estates. A comprehensive study will be carried out related to all these problems and an integrated policy will be prepared and implemented.
● Many discrepancies have crept up because of lack of comprehensive policy regarding use of electricity and Gas as a fuel for industrial purpose. All these discrepancies will be resolved and a comprehensive integrated policy will be decided in this matter.
● Support to the fishermen engaged in fisheries will be increased.
● A mechanism will be developed to reduce hardships of the people engaged in fishing [fishermen, ferry etc.] , difficulties arising from provisions of the Coastal Regulation Zone Act and to deal with issues relating to Coast Guards and other Security / para-military forces . There will arrangement for subsidized diesel, motor and bore to fishermen.
● Assistance to poultry and duck breeding centres will be increased.
● Poultry farming and breeding of ducks will be developed scientifically.
● The large sea coast of Gujarat has got enormous potential for development of fisheries; it will be exploited fully and new fishing harbours shall be built in South Gujarat, Saurashtra and Kutch areas.
● Financial assistance to the fishermen who uses non-mechanical boats for fishing will be reviewed and enhanced.
● Government will try to develop activities associated with fisheries like cold storages for the preservation of fishes, processing house, transportation for distribution at sales centres etc.
● Priority will be given to the Cooperative societies of the local backward classes for inland fisheries.
Friday, December 7, 2012
જયેશ ઠક્કર એટલે પ્રજા ની સાથે રહીને કામ કરનાર ઉમેદવાર
સ્પષ્ટ વિચાર , શુધ્ધ આચાર , નેક ઉમેદવાર અને સારી સરકાર માટે આપનો કીમતી અને પવિત્ર મત આપી અપાવી ભારતીય રાષ્ટીય કોંગ્રેસ ના ઉમેદવાર જયેશભાઈ ઠક્કર ને વિજય બનાવો. જેમનું નિશાન છે પંજો પંજો પંજો.
રાવપુરા વિધાનસભા મતવિસ્તાર ના યુવા , ધાર્મિક , તરવરીયા ઉમેદવાર જયેશભાઈ ઠક્કર ને આપનો કીમતી અને પવિત્ર મત આપી અપાવી વિજયી બનાવો.
"VOTE FOR CONGRESS"
"VOTE FOR JAYESH THAKKAR"
પ્રશ્નો નો જવાબ સિધ્ધી થી અને સંઘષૅનો જવાબ સફલતા થી
આપવામાં જયેશ ઠક્કર વિશ્વાસ રાખે છે.
આપવામાં જયેશ ઠક્કર વિશ્વાસ રાખે છે.
કોગ્રેસના અભુતપુવૅ વિજય થી રાવપુરા માં દીશા પણ અને દશા પણ બદલવાની છે.
જયેશભાઈ તુમ આગે બઢો હુમ તુમ્હારે સાથ હે...
જીતેગા ભાઈ જીતેગા જયેશભાઈ જીતેગા...
Vote For JAYESH THAKKAR
RAOPURA 2012 ASSEMBLY CANDIDATE OF CONGRESS...
જીતેગા ભાઈ જીતેગા જયેશભાઈ જીતેગા...
Vote For JAYESH THAKKAR
RAOPURA 2012 ASSEMBLY CANDIDATE OF CONGRESS...
Gujarat maru ne Hu Gujarat no
Vadodara maru ne Hu vadodara no
Jayesh Thakkar amara ne amaro vote Jayesh Thakkar ne
Vijay Ho Vijay Ho Raopura congress
ગુજરાત મારું ને હું ગુજરાત નો
વડોદરા મારું ને હું વડોદરા નો
જયેશ ઠક્કર અમારા ને અમારો વોટ જયેશ ઠક્કર ને
વિજય હો વિજય હો રાવપુરા કોંગ્રેસ
જયેશ ઠક્કર દ્વારા ખુશી ની લહેર તથા જન જાગૃતિ અભિયાન (રાવપુરા વિધાનસભા)
VOTE FOR JAYESH THAKKAR
આપનો કીમતી અને પવિત્ર મત જયેશ ઠક્કર ને આપો...
જયેશ ઠક્કર :- રાવપુરા ૨૦૧૨ વિધાનસભા ઉમેદવાર
Jayesh Thakkar :- Raopura 2012 Assembly Candidate
"JAI HO CONGRESS , VIJAY HO CONGRESS"
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Agriculture is the backbone of the rural economy and the BJP Government has neglected its development. The BJP government boasts about the agriculture growth rate, but in reality it has no role in it. The progress in the field of agriculture is the result of the vision, wisdom and hard work of the farmer. In fact, when the prices of cotton were falling, the state government did not purchase it at the support price. And when the central government allowed the export of cotton to help farmers, the state government severely criticized it!
The BJP Government has proved to be an utter failure even in the fields of water and electricity, which are vital factors for the development of agriculture. Even today, lakhs of farmers are running from pillar to post for electrical connections. The work on the Narmada project has come to a grinding halt. It is unfortunate that the farmers have yet not derived the benefits of the project which they should have got by now. Not a single dam has been constructed during the rule of BJP. Only 13% construction work of the canals of the Sardar Sarovar Project has been completed. The fate of the rest is still uncertain. In addition to that, areas of Dholera-Bhal that were originally under command area of Narmada have been removed or 'decommanded', thus snatching away valuable rights of the farmers.
● Land is a very limited natural resource and in a developing economy there is great demand of it for a variety of purposes. There is need for a well knit policy to ensure that the land use is consistent with the needs of the developing economy and to ensure that wider public interest is considered. Aland commission will be formed for this purpose.
● To help small and marginal farmers meet their irrigation needs, they will be provided assistance in digging of bores and wells and purchase of oil engine and electric motor.
● 57 talukas of the Dark Zone of the state have not been provided with the electricity connections for agriculture for the last ten years. Recently, the government announced that it will provide electric connections in these talukas with a rider that the connection will be provided to only those who are using drip irrigation system. As a result, very limited farmers have benefited and these talukas continue not to have electric connection. The Congress party will remove this rider and give top priority to the electric connections for farmers.
● Arrangements will be made to provide funds to farmers at interest rate of 2% for agricultural activities. This will be done through cooperative societies engaged in agricultural lending and commercial banks.
● Not a single vigha of the 'Gauchar' of Gujarat will be allotted for other purposes and necessary steps will be taken to protect and improve 'Gauchar'. In each of the villages, the quantity and location of Gauchar land will be fixed and it will be kept reserved. No local authority will have any jurisdiction to sell it.
● The Agricultural University will provide seeds of all agricultural crops at affordable rates.
● A special project will be launched to utilise excess rain water to increase the underground water level.
● The land of the farmers would not be acquired for private purpose.
● Loans will be given to the farmers and cattle breeders to purchase milk animals such as cows and buffaloes and tractor at 2% rate of interest. Remaining portion of the interest would be borne by the State Government as subsidy.
● The village ponds have been taken over by the irrigation department of the government. These village ponds will be given back to the Gram Panchayat. The Gram Panchayat would earn from them by growing water chestnut or other products and use the income on rural development and renovation of the ponds.
● The farmers will be provided adequate electricity and the rates will be horsepower based.
● The land of Gamtal (village site) will be provided for residential purpose at rural level.
● Aprovision will be made to provide the copies of 7/12 and 8 A to the farmers free of cost through Gram Panchayat.
● About 47,000 farmers have been tilling the waste land and the land of Gauchar for years. The farmers holding the land at present will be made owners of that land.
● To save water and electricity, attractive subsidy will be introduced for inputs like drip irrigation system, wind turbines and solar power based systems.
● Arrangements will be made to provide at least 2 lakh new agricultural electricity connections every year.
● A Land Commission will be formed for a comprehensive evaluation in agriculture sector.
● Quality electricity will be provided for 16 hours continuously for agriculture.
● The tax on agricultural equipments, tools and tractors will be reviewed and relief will be provided in the tax.
● Steps will be taken to increase the production and export of horticultural products, flowers
and vegetables. This will start with a Rs 100 crore fund for the purpose.
● Efforts will be made to improve the income of farmers by improving ancillary services like sale of agricultural produce, storage and transportation. This will help farmers fetch better price for their produce and increase in their income.
● Agro industry will be given priority. The export of agricultural produce will be encouraged. An export Zone will be established for the export of mangoes, onions, cumin seeds, castor seeds and isabgol. A request will be made to the Central Government to provide all central facilities and assistance to this zone. An effective representation will be made to the centre in this regard.
● 50% rebate will be given for the electric motors of up to 5 horse power which are used for agricultural purpose.
● Agricultural Technology Mission will be set up under the chairmanship of the Chief Minister to increase agricultural production by adopting the improved agricultural techniques within the current land.
● Congress will constitute a high level Horticulture Board to conserve variety of crops and water and value addition to farmers.
● Farming activities related to agriculture and cottage industries will be encouraged to improve income of farmers. For this purpose activities like Animal Husbandry, Horticulture, Dairy Industry and small scale schemes will be made simpler. Social Justice Schemes will be made applicable to them.
● In the current times, agriculture cannot sustain without research and new technology. The work of institutions active in this field will be extended to remote areas.
● The water level in the rural area is going down due to absence of proper irrigation schemes and insufficient rain. There is need for a serious study of this problem. New methods need to be adopted for water conservation by using different means. New water resources such as forest pond, village pond and rain water storage tanks will be developed with the aid of the government. A water commission will be formed for this purpose.
● Godowns will be built for storage of forest produce and agricultural produce. The Gujarat Warehousing Corporation will be reactivated.
● Special encouragement will be given to organic agriculture by providing them urban/foreign market.
● Inundated land has been confiscated by Talati-Mantri. Such land will be regularised if it can be recovered and documents of right will be amended.
● Crop insurance cover to all farmers will be considered.
● An administrative system will be established promptly to ensure speedy disposal of insurance claims of farmers in case of failure of any crop.
Over 50% of the state’s people are involved in labor, in the agricultural, organized or unorganized sectors. For people engaged in petty businesses and are self-employed: hawkers, street vendors, kiosk owners, auto rickshaw drivers, there is no statutory protection offered by the current BJP government. Constantly harassed by various limbs of the government, this sector of people do not have the benefit of any welfare from the state. If Congress is voted to power, a Welfare Board will be set up. It will also earmark special zones in the state for roadside hawkers and pedlars in all cities. The UPA government's Vendor Policy 2009 has not been implemented so far in the state. Congress will also provide facilities of micro-finance, group insurance cover and identity cards to all workers in organized and unorganized sectors. Minimum wages for the unorganized sectors will be increased and the Labor Acts will be made more stringent. Fast Track Labor Courts to expedite disposal of labor cases will also be set up. A special protection system would also be devised to prevent harassment by police and other authorities. Special parking zones with amenities would be created for rickshaw drivers also. Special dwelling schemes and skill development training will also be given to the unorganized sector.